November Horoscopes

By Hannah Larson

Aries:  March 21—April 19

This month should be quite relaxing for you, so take some time for yourself and enjoy the little things. Read a book or catch up on that TV series you’ve missed so much of.

Taurus:  April 20—May 20

This month, all that will be on your mind is food! So when that 25-pound turkey covered in bacon is sitting on the table, pig out. You’ve been waiting all year for this!

Gemini:  May 21—June 20

Luck is just not your thing right now. Many things will pile up as you procrastinate with school, and you might just find out how “homework hungry” your dog really is.

Cancer:  June 21—July 22

You may not be the most pleasant person when you wake up, but this month you may find yourself chipper and awake in the mornings. Use this to your advantage; leave the house early enough for Starbucks.
Leo:  July 23—August 22

Everything seems to fall together this month as you decide on what you want, so do not let the little desires simply slip away.

Virgo:  August 23—September 22

You will have a large confidence boost, and it will motivate you to do everything differently. This month let your crazy side show. It’s been a long time since you’ve worn your parachute pants!

Libra:  September 23—October 22

You will soon find out that your hard work has paid off and you can start to enjoy the little things. Live like there’s no tomorrow, Libra!

Scorpio:  October 23—November 21

Time will begin to slow down for you as certain deadlines come. Be careful to not forget to finish that huge project you’ve been doing. It’ll catch up to you sooner or later.

Sagittarius:  November 22—December 21

Spills, splashes, and crashes seem to be in your stars this month. Be sure not to wear your favorite white shirt to a sloppy Thanksgiving dinner; have no fear; stain removers are here for a reason.

Capricorn:  December 22—January 19

Your soul wishes to roam this month, so indulge in your feeling of freedom and take a mini road trip. Who knows what you might discover?

Aquarius:  January 20—February 18

You will feel rambunctious and have the sudden urge to dance, but don’t drop that “thun thun thun” if you know you can’t. Know your limits.

Pisces:  February 19—March 20

Your inner hippie will be released this month, but don’t go out and take refuge with the earth. Instead, remember to shower and put on deodorant. Try your best to not let it out!