February Horoscopes

By Hannah Larson

Check out your personal horoscopes to see what is in the stars for your month!

Aries: March 21—April 19
The month of love is upon you, and it may get you feeling down. But there should be no worries because soon a secret admirer will begin to leave little notes. Be careful though, you want a Valentine, not a stalker.

Taurus: April 20—May 20

You’re the type of person that is dependable and always there for whomever needs you. This month, be sure to take some time for yourself and don’t hold back. Get some of your favorite treats and indulge!

Gemini: May 21—June 20
The stars are beginning to shift and your luck will start to turn sour. If you feel like nothing could possibly go worse, think again. You will be safe as long as you avoid ladders, black cats and broken mirrors.

Cancer: June 21—July 22
This month is going to be full of unexpected twists and uncertain paths. You will discover new ways to express the way you feel and become more adventurous. Just don’t pull an “Evel Knievel” and try to jump a canyon!

Leo: July 23—August 22
As the planetary alignment changes, you will realize how good you really have it! You will no longer take the little things for granted and you will find peace in being social. Go out and be the crazy social butterfly that you are!

Virgo: August 23—September 22
Your efforts this month for romance will be futile. Your evening planned with your significant other will go horribly wrong when you will spill spaghetti sauce all over him/her, call them your ex’s name and finally you will make a joke concerning their dead grandma; great going!

Libra: September 23—October 22
The month of love is your time to shine. You will begin to see how much you appreciate your significant other which will lead you to get them a gift. Remember that even the smallest things have the most meaning.

Scorpio: October 23—November 21
You have never really found Valentines Day to be a valid holiday, but this year you’ll have a change in heart. If you do decide to go all out, just don’t burn the house down when you’re trying to bake those heart-shaped cookies.

Sagittarius: November 22—December 21
You will find a friend in the most unlikely of places this month, even if that means a simple gold fish to talk to when you’re feeling lonely. Don’t forget to feed it though, because the last time you had a fish things got messy.

Capricorn: December 22—January 19
You will finally get the courage to ask out your crush, but if you can’t get over the fact that your special someone has a significant other, remember that just because there is a goalie in the goal doesn’t mean you can’t score!

Aquarius: January 20—February 18
You’re a lone wolf, and this month you will find that being solitude is best for your current attitude. Go on more adventures and maybe discover a new hobby. Who knows? Maybe you’ll like competitive dog grooming as much as you like knife tossing.

Pisces: February 19—March 20
This month you might begin to feel a bit like a hermit. Stay inside and keep doing what you are doing just make sure the people who love you know you’re still kicking!