Top 20 Seniors: Lyndsay Krausa

By Christian Liester

Although many fabulous individuals have graduated from Wheat Ridge High School, in prior years, no one can compare to Lyndsay Krausa.

Always striving to spark new conversations, no matter the person or the situation, Krausa finds a way to connect to the situation. Not only is she easy to talk to, but she also has a great sense of humor, creating a sense of comfort attracting plenty of friends.

Along with this girl’s extravagant but wonderful personality, Krausa was quite involved in school. She used her beautiful musical talents while being a part of the school choir for all four years here at WRHS. With her singing, she also participated in drama while taking theatre as well.

Her favorite saying “Your thoughts control your destiny,” led her to always challenge herself and do the best she could while being involved in these activities. She has always embraced this saying when she felt a little low.

Photo by Lyndsay Krousa
Photo by Lyndsay Krousa

Though it seems like Krausa may only be interested in artistic activities at school, she also challenged herself throughout all four years. She took as many AP classes as she could, and she proved to be successful. Her passion for excellence led her to do the best she could. “Even though I had quite the struggle throughout my four years, I am glad I didn’t give up and always pushed my limits,” recalled Krausa.

With Krausa’s easy going  attitude, friendly persona, and her excellent intellectual skills, she has truly left her mark here at WRHS. She will be remembered fondly and her spotlight on our stage will always shine bright in our memories. This fall, she will be attending the University of Northern Colorado and is sure to go as far as her dreams, talents, and drive take her.