Farmer Freemyer Hosts Book Signing

By Michael Yeatts

The Farm has a published author studying on its grounds. Wheat Ridge High School senior Sierra Freemyer has accomplished the impressive feat of becoming a published author of a tragic, comedic and romantic novel at the young age of 18. On Oct. 10, Freemyer hosted a book signing of her recently published novel The Never Ending Curse. The signing took place in the library before the school day started at 7:30. She was stationed at a table where she sold autographed copies of her work and signed Never Ending Curse posters.

The young author had a blast sharing her treasured novel with her friends and peers alike. “I am very happy that people like the book, and I am glad that some people came to the signing,” said Freemyer. “The book signing was really good. I am glad that many familiar students came to it, and I sold way more copies then I thought I would.”

Many students attended the signing to speak with the young author, get a copy of the book and have it autographed. Senior Nick Rodasta—one of those who attended the book signing and got his hands on a copy of the book—said, “The book signing was pretty amazing, and it’s also pretty amazing that she wrote a book. I am about half way through the book right now, and it is a good book, especially for a high schooler.”

If you didn’t get a chance to purchase your copy of Freemyer’s novel, The Never Ending Curse is available at the school store in print on demand and on Amazon.com. For those who are inclined to have a signed copy of the book, but missed the signing, Freemyer said, “Just know that the books are still on sale, and if you want me to sign it, don’t be afraid to come up to me and have me sign it.”