Top 19 Senior: Brendan Moss

Jude Kerrihard, Staff Writer

Brendan Moss is a very athletic senior who has played baseball, rugby, and football in his high school career, he even participated in Mr. Goldenridge this year.

Moss played football all four years of high school and was the captain of his team freshman and senior years. He also was a peer counselor and helped students who struggled with school related issues. His friends and family think it’s unique how he is always able to crack a joke and have a good time while also playing sports that involve an insane amount of aggressiveness.

Moss said he is influenced by Von Miller, a linebacker for the Broncos, because he holds many aspects of life that Brendan wish he could have. These include having a dream job, being loved by his family,
and, and balancing a busy work schedule and training with a busy party life.

Brendan has had a very successful athletic experience in high school, but he wishes he could have taken more AP classes and maybe have been nicer to some teachers in his early years of school, however, he says that he wouldn’t change how much time and spirit he put into playing or watching Wheat Ridge sports. He will miss the camaraderie that he had in sports and all the friends he made, saying there was truly a “brotherhood” at Wheat Ridge.

Moss is a man of serious athleticism, so it was not surprising to hear that his dream is to play in the NFL and then go and travel across Europe playing rugby. Until then, Brendan enjoys eating home-cooked meals or Chipotle. Some hobbies he likes to do are playing sports, hiking, fishing, and being outside with good friends.

Brendan will be attending Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, where he will be studying psychology and business and, of course, playing football.