Top 19 Senior: Alex Nillen

Joey Huckaby, Staff Writer

In her four years at the farm, senior Alex Nillen has excelled in many things but especially soccer.

Nillen enjoys playing soccer and photography. Her favorite activity is being on the soccer field. She was the girls varsity captain for the 2017 season. Her coaches say that she is a hard, working, talented athlete. She is part of Real Colorado Soccer Club. Nillen’s most memorable moment in high school was playing in the all-state game for girls soccer.

She is known for her helpfulness and putting smiles on people’s faces. If you need anything, Alex will be there for you. Her friends say that she is always willing to lend a helping hand and is one of the nicest person they know. Her teachers say she is a bright, wonderful student who inspires others and is 100 percent worthy of being a top 18 senior.

The most influential people in Nillen’s life are her family because she looks up to them. She has no regrets in her four years at the Farm. The one piece of advice she would leave behind for the remaining Farmers is, “Take in all that you can; senior year is one to remember.” One thing Nillen will miss is “knowing everyone so well in high school.”

Nillen’s favorite food  is pasta and salad. Her greatest pet peeve is when people text “Hah and K”.When it comes to the teacher who inspired Nillen, it would be math teacher Kendra Gothard. Nillen would like to tell her, “Thank you for teaching me how to be a good person on and off the field.” Her biggest dream is to have a happy family. Nillen with be spending her summer at summer school at Clemson University doing workouts for college. She will be studying psychology and elementary education.