Top 20 Senior: Daniel Sares

By Efren Acevedo

Photo by Dan Sares
Photo by Dan Sares

Outstanding senior Daniel Sares is a well-rounded and open person.

Sares is truly an interesting senior, he has participated in sports, musicals, youth groups and theatres. All of these things have helped him reach new heights.

Most people know Sares as the kid who performs in the Farm’s musical plays, is friendly, and outgoing. Sares has participated in chamber choir and the musicals at WRHS for all four years. For the past two years he has been a part of a jazz band. Outside of school Sares has participated in the Bear Valley Youth Group for two years, then the Trinity Youth Group for junior and senior year.

One person who has influenced his life and help him reach new heights has been his father. His father has taught him the most valuable life lessons. Sares has a passion for performing arts and dreams of becoming an Oscar winning actor and make films.

Sares never quits even at the hardest times in life. One quote that he goes by is “Success is not final, and failure is never fatal; it’s the courage to continue that counts”-Winston Churchill. Sares, like others has had some pretty embarrassing moments. One embarrassing moment was when his voice cracked during a musical rehearsal in front of three leading seniors.

Sares’ abilities to be able to hold conversations with whomever and help others will help him succeed in his future. Daniel is unsure of where he will be going, but he will be studying film and acting.