Top 20 Senior: Peter Greco

By Efren Acevedo

Photo by Peter Greco
Photo by Peter Greco

“Sometimes I can’t tell if I’m the dumbest learner or the hardest worker”
says senior Peter Greco.

Greco has had a pretty busy high school career with so many classes and hobbies. He keeps himself occupied outside of school by hosting at Hops Grill & Brewery, playing soccer, being a soccer referee, and studying dance.

Greco has a been a part of the WRHS soccer team and track and field teams for all four years of high school. He also took part in TSA, BEST robotics, and male beauty junior and senior years. Aside from that, he has also participated in the talent show, key club, and FCA.

Greco was a leader since the day he was born; he has been a drafting team leader, track captain, and an eagle scout. Greco is also known around the school as the kid that pops and locks, which is the dance that helped him place in this years talent show. Peter’s biggest influence has been his peers because they have taught him how to be himself.

One of his most embarrassing moments was during a soccer game against Golden. As he sprinted after his opponent his calf cramped on him but he was able to somehow catch up to him and block the shot.

Greco has demonstrated what an outstanding senior really is. One of his favorite sayings is “Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life” by Confucius. Greco is unsure of where he will go after high school, but he is planning on majoring in mechanical engineering technology.