Greece & Italy Trip

By Ryquiel Maldonado

This summer the social studies teachers Stephanie Rossi and Arik Heim will be taking 14 Wheat Ridge High School students with them to Italy and Greece for a total of two weeks to go sightseeing with a guide.

From Denver they will fly overnight to Rome and arrive to meet their tour director who will guide them around all of the amazing sights offered in Rome. During their trip they will have a full day to explore on their own

The group will travel to an island off of the coast where Capri, Italy is located and take an island cruise.From there they will travel north to Pompeii, Italy and receive a guided tour through the Pompeii Roman Ruins and during the day take a ferry where they will sleep to Patras, Greece and in the morning travel to Delphi, Greece. Where they will take another tour at Delphi: Temple of Apollo. From there  they are going to visit the Delphi Museum and travel to the Athens, Greece. While in Athens the group will get to see the Olympic Stadium and the Parthenon they will take a walking tour of Athens: Plaka District. With the Greek Island tour they will be there an additional three days, with their trip totalling two weeks. This is a great opportunity for them; they are able to see some amazing places from history.” It is fun fun fun and beautiful beautiful. “ Said Rossi.